Welcome to Marauder Moments - a chronicle of the Mortimer Street Marauders; the games we play, the rules we use, the figures we play with and the scenery they fight over. Hope you enjoy these pages and maybe call back to catch up with our escapades.

Friday 11 September 2015

48 today!


Not usually one to crow about my birthday but this caught my attention today somewhere online...
 
This is about as fuzzy as I see my miniatures! 

However, kind gifts include a brigade of Elite Miniatures, 3 x British line and SYW two guns and crew from their SYW range for my embryonic Maurice project. So things are looking very positive there, now I just need a reliable painter who can still see!

I have picked the worst September to go "dry" for! The Rugby World Cup kicks off soon and as well as my own there are numerous other celebrations to suffer sobriety through! I might have a drop tonight, possibly, maybe.

Tomorrow will see a merry post as my festive Italian circus marches into town complete with oxen - stay tuned, it's one of my faves.

Best wishes,

Jeremy

13 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Jeremy, enjoy your toys.
    Cheers
    JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! - and keep on wargaming/painting miniatures!

    cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep givin' those optic nerves a work-out Jeremy, the research is unequivcal.
    Happy Birthday mate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, and yes, I couldn't imagine going dry this month. If Australia make it out of the "group of death" I'll be having a few to celebrate, and even more to commiserate if they don't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a half Welsh, half Danish Englishman so I can back at least two sides in this world cup which helps my chances in the "group of death" as you say. Hopefully no commiserations required...

      Delete
  5. Many thanks Gents - it means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and thank you again you kind man!
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete